- CMMIDEV / 3
- (877) 358-5964
The MOBIS program offers a full range of management and consulting services that focus on agency performance, and their mission goals. Under our awarded 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services, Columbus Schedule 874 (MOBIS) is the contract vehicle of choice offering ease of ordering to provide:
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommendations on procurement strategy.
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of agencies’ mission oriented business functions.
- Program and agency policy development and support
- Agency business systems and functions support
- Studies, analyses and reports documenting any proposed developmental, consultative or implementation efforts. Examples of consultation include but are not limited to: strategic, business and action planning, high performance work, process and productivity improvement, systems alignment, leadership systems, organizational assessments, cycle time, Program audits, performance measures and indicators, evaluations, program audits, and evaluations, customized training